In most of the diets I’ve tried in the past (and they are plenty ffs) I was looking for this special sweet recipe with a velvet chocolate feeling and zero calories that would save my life every time my sugar levels are low and my body begs for some action! I came to the conclusion that no sweet with aspartame / corn syrup / you name it … is going to do the job. Quantity is the solution!
- 300 g chocolate (I prefer dark chocolate praline)
- 150 g butter
- 15 digestive biscuits
- Smash the biscuits into large pieces.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate and butter are melted and mixed, add the biscuits
- Mix and convey into a pan you have covered with cling film.
- Let the cake in the refrigerator for at least one hour and then chop into cubes.