I made the classic combo: Nutella + Oreo Cookies. You can use honey, jam, peanut butter or any other ingredient you want and sprinkle with nuts, chopped chocolate or even fresh fruit such as strawberries.
Originaly Published: provocateur.gr
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons self-raising flour
- 1 big egg, lightly beaten
- Melt banana with a fork until slurry. Add flour and egg and mix well with a whisk.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Take a large spoonful of batter and pour into the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes until top makes bubbles and edges look cooked. Turn carefully the pancakes with a large spatula and fry the other side until golden brown.