This is a basic (super easy) recipe to make your own pizza dough at home and then play with toppings <3.
IngredientsFor the pizza
- 1 kg. hard wheat flour (special for bread)
- 7 g. sugar
- 20 g. salt
- 8 g. dry yeast
- 80 ml extra virgin olive oi l
- 600 ml lukewarm water
InstructionsFor the pizza
- Dissolve the yeast in a few tablespoons of lukewarm water knead well and add all the ingredients.
- Then knead in a mixer or by hand.
- Make the dough a small ball, put it in a bowl, cover it with a cotton towel and let it double in size for half an hour.
- Divide dough into balls, cover and leave them double in size for another half hour.
- The Pizza needs baking in very hot oven for 10-12 minutes.
- To enhance the temperature, let the pan get hot enough before putting the pizza in.
- Open pizza to the size you want, place over tomato sauce and the rest of the ingredients and bake for 10-12 minutes.