Super simple alternative to tart base – without flour – that can even be used as a cheesecake base.
- 300 gr Granola
- 20 gr shredded unsweetened coconut
- 120 ml honey
- 40 gr butter
- 2 egg white
- Preheat oven to 180°C and generously spray a tart pan with a removable bottom and place it on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl combine the granola and coconut
- In a sauce pan melt together butter and honey
- Whisk the egg whites then pour the wet ingredients in with the dry and stir together until everything is coated.
- Dump the mixture into the prepared tart pan and firmly press down into the bottom and onto the sides using your hands or the bottom of a glass sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake the granola crust for approximately 20-25 minutes or until it is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool on a wire cooling rack before removing the sides of the tart pan.