Delicious and easy soft cookies for those who love to start their day with a strong breakfast full of flavors. Combine them with cold milk!
- 100 g. unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 125 g. golden caster sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 g. self-raising flour
- 1 pinch of fine sea salt
- 100 g. quality chocolate drops
- 100 g. cassius
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Line two baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
- Crack in the egg, add the vanilla and mix well. Sift in and fold through the flour and salt.
- Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls and place onto the lined trays. Put chocolate drops and cassius on top.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Flatten the balls slightly with your fingers, then place in the hot oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden (make sure you don’t overdo them – the chewier the better).
- Leave to cool completely, then serve with a glass of cold milk.