Crunchy nutty bites with chocolate filling. Just great!
- 350 g. grounded nuts
- 2 eggs white
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, or 2 vanillas
- 100 g. chopped dard chocolate
- 1/4 cup 35% fat heavy cream
- In a mixer beat the egg whites until stiff meringue and add slowly sugar and vanilla. Pour little by little nuts and cocoa, stirring gently with a spoon.
- Put a non-stick paper on a baking sheet. Put spoonfuls of the mixture (nut size) to the baking sheet, not too close to each other. We can the piping bag to make them in the same shape.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170ºC for 12-15 minutes. Remove the nuts from the oven and cool really well.
- Meanwhile we make the filling. Heat the cream in a saucepan and when it starts to boil, remove from heat, and pour in the chopped dark chocolate. Mix until a smooth mixture of cream and cool until tight.
- Take a nut, put on the bottom of the flat side one teaspoon of filling, place over the other half. Continue in the same way with the remaining.