This is a great way to make a good use of all the Easter cookies that tend to “remain” in your kitchen drawer. Click here for my Easter cookies recipe.
- 2 cups ground Easter cookies
- 5 tablespoons butter - melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 250 g. cream cheese
- 150 g. whole milk ricotta
- 4 tablespoons honey
- strawberry jam (click here for my recipe)
- Thoroughly mix all crust ingredients.
- Distribute between 6 cups.
- Press the crust mixture firmly into the bottoms of tins.
- Cool in freezer while prepping filling.
- Blend all filling ingredients in food processor until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into cups.
- Refrigerate at least for 4 hours to set.
- Add strawberry jam on top and decorate with an Easter cookie.