Traditional greek recipe that works every time and can be used in savory tarts and pies
- 750 gr flour, for all purposes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 ½ glass of lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put the sifted flour in a bowl or mixer.
- Add the vinegar, salt, olive oil.
- Stir and add the water slowly until you have a dough that does not stick to the hands and has a smooth texture.
- It should look like the skin of a baby. Cover it and let it rest for a while before you use it for a tart or pie.