Fish and figs make a perfect combo! Who knew?
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 200 gr green salad of your choice
- 100 gr thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 6 figs cut in half
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar cream
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the green salad, smoked salmon, figs and toss well.
- Transfer the salad to plates and serve.
- Add a splash of balsamic vinegar cream on top.