Today’s recipe is ideal for the big closure of a festive meal! Oreo cream goes in the place of the traditional pastry cream to add extra points of deliciousness in the final result.
You can make the eclairs by following my recipe you may find in this link here. The oreo cream is pretty simple and requires just a few minutes to make.
IngredientsFor the cream
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3-4 tablespoons powdered sugar (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies (cookie part only)
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- To make the filling whip the heavy cream in your stand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Adds the sugar and vanilla and beat until stiff peaks.
- Once mixed fold in the crushed Oreo pieces.
- To make the chocolate icing, melt chocolate in double boiler and add the vegetable.
- For your eclairs, fill them with oreo cream and cover them with the chocolate glaze on top.