These dreamy, super soft chocolate cookies tend to melt in your mouth in every bite! Lately I’ve ben checking my cookies recipe and I realised I haven’t tried this classic one yet! So here you go.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in one egg until completely incorporated; beat in last egg along with vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until just incorporated; mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges of cookies are firm, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks.