A super easy recipe, vegetarian and healthy! You just mix all ingredients together and bake the cookies!
- 100 g. tahini
- 120 g. honey
- 120 g. oatmeal flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinammon
- 6 teaspoon tahini cocoa
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape into small cookies. Try to maintain the same size and shape.
- Transfer cookies to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180ºC, for exactly 10 minutes. Do not bake any longer or they will burn.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Glue every pair of the cookies witha tsp of tahini cocoa