- 4 slices of bread (from one fresh loaf of bread
- 100g cheese
- 1/2 sausage cut into diagonal slices
- 4 figs
- 1 clove of garlic
- olive oil
- balsamic cream
- fresh oregano
- Cut the loaf into thick slices about one centimeter.
- Spread over the garlic, add a few drops of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put the slices on a grill to cook for 7-8 minutes and turn sides regularly to avoid burning.
- In the same grill cook sausage and cheese for a few seconds.
- Once cooked, put the cheese cheese on each slice and lay the slices of sausage and fig.
- Season with salt, pepper, olive oil, oregano and balsamic cream.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ