- cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100 g chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup stout or other dark beer, or cold coffee
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 180°C.
- Butter and flour a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt the butter until it just turns golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the brown butter into the chocolate and stir until combined.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the beer (or coffee).
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sugars until thick, about 2 minutes.
- Add the chocolate mixture and whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan before slicing.
- Slice into 12 large or 24 small brownies.
- To store, cover the pan in plastic wrap and keep on the counter for up to one week.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ