This kind of desserts brings me back to all the desserts I used to love as a kid in the 90’s! I had a thing for every mousse served in a champagne glass!
- 3 leaves white gelatin
- 3 eggs
- 75 ml champagne or 75 ml sparkling wine
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 110 g sugar
- 120 g cream
- 150 g berries or raspberries, for garnish
- Soften the gelatine in cold water.
- Separate the eggs.
- Put the champagne, lemon juice, 60g sugar and the egg yolks in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat.
- Press the water from the gelatine and mix in with the hot lemon cream mixture and leave to cool.
- Beat the egg whites with about a third of the remaining sugar and then sprinkle over the remaining sugar in stages, beating after every stage until a firm mixture is formed.
- Beat the cream until stiff.
- Fold the beaten egg white mixture into the cream and then fold into the lemon mousse mixture.
- Leave to cool for 2 hours.
- Pour the mixture in champagne glasses.
- Decorate with the fruits before serving.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ