- 225 g self-raising flour
- 110 g quinoa flakes
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 100 gr gruyere
- 2 oregano
- 250 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 80 ml olive oil
- 250 gr cream cheese
- Baby rocket for the food styling
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, add self-raising flour and lentils.
- Stir with a fork until well combined.
- Add crumbled feta cheese, gruyere and oregano to the flour mixture.
- Stir again with a fork until well combined.
- In a glass jug, add milk, olive oil and egg.
- Use the fork whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the wet mixture into the mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients with a fork until just mixed.
- Use a soup spoon to transfer the muffin batter into the individual cases.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Set aside for 5 minutes to cool and garnish with cream cheese and baby rocket
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ