Super Easy! Super fast! They won’t keep you in the kitchen longer than 15 minutes (including baking time)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Stir the ingredients together until smooth.
- Scoop onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. (Roll into 4 cm balls with your hands, if you do not have a scoop.)
- Press down with the back of a spoon.
- These cookies will not spread at all.
- You can bake the full recipe on a single tray, if you would like. Bake for 12 minutes and then let cool on the tray for 1-2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store in an airtight container.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ