- 1/2 pumpkin (peeled and cubed)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 200 g gruyere
- 200 g parmesan
- 100 g cream fresh
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 400 g. raising flour alone
- 2 tablespoons of various dried herbs (basil, oregano, marjoram)
- some olive oil
- 1 sausage
- Bake the pumpkin cubes in the oven at 180 ° C until tender, for about 20 minutes.
- Saute the onion in olive oil until tender and set aside.
- Stir in the cooked pumpkin cubes, sprinkle with herbs and a little salt and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Grease and lightly flour the muffin pan.
- Add the flour mixture and cheese and continue stirring with a spatula.
- Stir until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Transfer the mixture into the form that we have prepared.
- Cut the sausage into thick slices and put them into each muffin.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175 ° C for 30-40 minutes, until browned and cooked up inside.
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτογραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ