Tomato Tower with pesto and cream cheese. A perfectly simple summer salad ingredients in dramatic stance.
Ingredients for Pesto
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pine nuts or raw almonds
- 1 cup olive oil
Beat all ingredients together in a blender until you have a smooth mixture
Ingredients for the salad
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 100 gr. soft cheese Andros
- 1 tomato
- Balsamic and mayonnaise for the food styling
- Cut the tomatoes into strips.
- Spread the tomatoes with pesto and soft cheese from Andros. In case you do not have soft cheese from Andros you may use ricotta cheese.
- Build a small tower, putting all ingredients on top of the other
- Garnish with mayonnaise balsamico sauce .