I am in such an Anti-Valentine’s day mood, I don’t even know why I start my week like that! Love is everywhere anyways…
- 1 cup very soft butter at room temperature
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 ¾ cups self rising flour
- 1 cup . all purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 teaspoon strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 160° C.
- Prepare 24 muffins tins.
- All materials must be at room temperature.
- Put the butter in the mixer, and beat for 3-4, untill it gets fluffy.
- Add sugar and beat the mixture in the mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time .
- The mixture needs to absorb each one before the it takes the next one.
- Add the vanilla.
- Sieve the flour and add flour and milk.
- Put the mixture in the trays, filling up to the 3/4.
- With a piping bag put 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam in each one.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes.
- You should not over cook.
- It’s ready when you press lightly on the top and it comes back.
- Let stand 5 to the form, and take them out on a rack to cool.
For the icing
- 220 gr cream cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 2 vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Cheese and butter must be at room temperature.
- Beet butter, cheese and vanilla in mixer.
- Gradually add the sugar until you have a nice cream.
- It makes about 3.5 cups of icing.
- Decorate your cupcakes using a piping bag.
SERVE WITH LOVE