R u willing to celebrate Valentine’s day?
For the vanilla cake
- 230 gr. butter at room temperature
- 230 gr. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 230 gr. raising flour alone
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp milk
- Chocolate drops
For vanilla frosting
- 450 gr. caster sugar
- 170 gr. butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.
- Place the paper cases in the baking pan for cupcakes.
- Beat butter and sugar in the mixer bowl until the mixture is fluffy.
- Then add the eggs one by one.
- Sieve and add the flour into the mixture.
- Continue beating, add vanilla and milk.
- Beat until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour in the chocolate drops.
- Carefully hand out the mixture on paper forms, filling about 2/3 of each form.
- Bake in the oven for about 22 minutes or until they get a nice golden color.
- Use a toothpick to check if the cake is ready.
- If it comes out clean, remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Meanwhile prepare the vanilla frosting. Beat butter in a mixer until it is creamy.
- Add sugar, milk and vanilla and beat together until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Continue beating until the frosting has a soft texture.
- Garnish the cupcakes when cool.