- 1.5 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 medium bananas)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt or fine grain sea salt, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Cover the pan with grease-proof paper so you van remove the bars more easily
- Mash the bananas using a fork in a large bowl
- Mix the vanilla extract with banana.
- Add the oats in the mixture
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the banana – oats mix and stir well until combined
- Use a spoon to compress the mixture well so that is the same thick throughout the pan. This step is very important because if it is not have the same thick throughout the pan it will not cook properly. You may use a rolling pin to make it better
- Bake for 25 minutes until thick and golden brown on the edges.
- Allow to cool completely, I left it overnight and then cut with a sharp knife.Tip: These bars are not very sweet. If you prefer something sweeter you can always add some sweetener. Adding one cup of chopped dark chocolate it will make it make it just AMAZING!
Serve With Love
Δοκίμασε τη συνταγή μου, ανέβασε φωτοραφία με hashtag #coolartisan και εγώ θα την κάνω repost εδώ